How to install the keyboard (requires iOS 8+):
1. Go to Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards
2. Tap “Add New Keyboard…”
3. Select the keyboard you downloaded from the keyboard list to install it.
4. Tap the new keyboard in the list of keyboards to pull up its settings.
5. Enable “Allow Full Access” **
How to use the keyboard:
1. With the Apple keyboard open, tap and hold the globe icon. When the list of keyboards pops up, select the keyboard you want to use. (You can also tap the “globe icon” repeatedly until the keyboard appears.)
2. Tap a sticker (this copies it to the clipboard) and then paste it into a text field.